Monday, August 11, 2008

sunburnt & happy

i'm so happy to be back in singapore =D

i love my orientation group people
i have a stats lecturer who uses heart-shaped punctuation and cracks me up with her bubbliness
i'm in the same country as audrey and tsu ern
i have three very nice roomies who cook well & give me money
i just got a beautiful new bed
and a motorola V9 (just S$48!)
and a toshiba protege M500 (Macbook is not compatible with bizad-required software. boo)
<3

haha! who said money can't buy happiness...although i've to admit it's temporal.

orientation was really fun!! and dirty!!

there was this game i can't get out of my mind.....they put plastic on a slope & poured soapy water all over it? then we were supposed to climb up!!!! like how gross hahahaha lucky me had an excuse because i had dad's birthday bash after that =D it was funny watching ppl climb up!!!!! see i'm so sadistic. =P

oh and something else really unforgettable. there was this guy in my OG who was a total sport - he donned a superman costume ! he was our clan mascot. such a sport right =D

ohoh and flag day.! my first time flagging in singapore =P some interesting stuff:
  • there was this little girl who suddenly turned around & said i was pretty! hahaha she totally made my day. but it wasn't a dream because tsuz was on the phone and he heard it!!
  • these crappy teenage guys asked lots of difficult questions.....and two donated cos "i find you kinda cute"
  • this scary uncle said "i'm unemployed....still ask me to give. you give me lah!!!"
  • there was also another scary uncle who said "my eyes are going bad already...! still ask me to give...are you going to help me cross the road? are you going to help me? if you're not, then i won't donate!"

scary people. is there a sign out there that says "bully this flagger because she's a freshie!" ???? but i think it was quite funny overall.

anyways =D my classes only start at 12 tomorrow!! =D it feels good to have such a slack timetable

No comments: