Sunday, August 24, 2008

good luck jlohhie!

woke up super early yesterday to send joanne loh off... (met tsuz & grace on the MRT. so qiao!)what i joined was a huuge entourage there with jloh! but jloh didn't cry =(

after that, went to GMPS with xian xian... really like her company! =p

btw, the kids really drove me crazy with all the incessant yelling & running. they seem to believe a curse will fall upon the silent & still.

what i am doing now ---> equivalent of MULTIPLE MATH IAs. seriously, im so glad i took Math HL...because it's somewhat cushioned me from the pains & frustrations of LOGIC. sometimes it takes me hours to accept notions that i realised very soon but dismiss because of trivial reasons. perhaps i'm just not a very logical person.

realised that doesn't sound logical...so maybe i just proved my point! =s

online shopping with eugene yesterday! and he showed me his wonderful t-shirt designs. have to say i'm impressed! i can't tell he's color-blind =P i have to paste a link here when i find it, simply because it's too beautiful not to share.

P.S. my 1st NUS Choir prac tomorrow! actually the 2nd, but i missed the 1st due to....some reason...hahahaha people pls don't reveal the reason it's too embarrassing!

P.P.S. I MISS SSIS CHOIR!! kerri you have to take care of our baby OK! =P

No comments: