Friday, August 29, 2008

the day when lynn tsuz & i turned up all wearing green.

bye lynn!!! TAKE CARE! i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself there with your bubbliness of a fishball =P if you want to talk, i'm just a phone call away!

the metal rings cut my tongue every time i talk/eat/drink...how did all my friends who have gotten braces survive almost entirely unscathed? i've never been so aware of the movements of my tongue, and i kept laughing at myself because i sound retarded =P ya ya, tsu ern, keep mocking me!!!! wait till i......um....see your new hairstyle!! =P

oh and i bought CLEO simply because the lovely Blake Lively (hey it rhymes!) was the cover girl!!! final verdict- VOGUE and Seventeen are still better for their own reasons. but they didn't feature BL! only good thing about the mag --> the following soundbites:

Sarah Jessica Parker - I don't judge others. I say, if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.


i hold this viewpoint about certain things i've been seeing/hearing...i think there is no need to judge others or to hate with passion, because what for? the world would be so boring if everyone was perfectly normal and by-the-book. unless, of course, you did something unforgivably awful to my friend.

Kate Beckinsale - I'm the worst wife in the cooking department. I've always thought you can't be good at both food and sex. You can always order the food in. I'd rather he didn't order in the sex.

hahahaha! i literally LOL-ed at this. it's such a convenient excuse =P


random musings:

the line between boring & practical is thisthin: in this spotless little island where everything is perfect, we can be so practical & efficient that we may even skip steps in important once-in-a-lifetime processes. many of us hear/experience marriages that go right past the stage of the romantic one-kneed proposal to the calm HDB applications... whatever happened to unbridled passion?

No comments: