Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new shoes are hard & uncomfortable

went for Bizad Club welcome tea today... whole thing was so formal & stiff. far from what i expected...

Rotaract on the other hand was pretty good. the usual volunteer club, i think. i like that. it feels good to give.

can't wait for Choir welcome tea tomorrow!!!! =D

i miss my music.......it's the one beautiful, untouchable place where nothing can ever go wrong. because, even if it's something sad, you can just put in more chromatic chords & asymmetrical rhythm patterns...and there you go, something bad becomes something really good.

can't live without music. it's my drug, so to speak =D

been feeling a little disoriented going to lecture halls with 200-300 other people, most of whom i've never seen before....... it's now all about making new friends. that's good and refreshing.

but i miss knowing everyone's names, likes&dislikes, family & almost everything else. i miss the class size in ssis, where my smallest class was a one-on-one. i miss being somebody.

besides that, i also miss my driver & my maid.!! hahaha now...i have to take 3 hours of MRT+SBS...iron my own clothes...do my share of the housework........

expat brat no more.

transiting to an entirely unfamiliar lifestyle.

these shoes need some wearing to fit better.

No comments: