Monday, September 15, 2008

A bloody painful day. Literally.

Warning: do not read if you are already in a pretty bad mood.

The only bright spot in this moody Monday was this rather heartwarming phone call from Vancouver =D Joanney, you haven’t changed!!! That’s a good thing.=D=D and you sound so happy too!

So. Gungho me assumed teeth extraction would be nothing much, I told everyone I’ll just go myself straight after school. Luckily my grandma turned up unannounced because...


I never knew a 70-year-old face could become so scary when holding a syringe with a thin protruding metal tip...Seriously, I was so freaked, I thought I was going to cry. (But I didn’t =D)

Dentist: Don't worry lah...Just three more injections!!!

Me: protests come out as indelible mumbling

Right now, I'm still giddy from 5-hour non-stop bleeding & the awful memory of four anesthetic injections. Friends who will be doctors, please be as encouraging as my dentist!!!!

Halfway through the dental, I tried to distract myself by recalling the mechanisms of the blood clotting process. Can only remember prothrombin, thrombin, and the activating factors (that includes Ca2+ and K+)..can't recall the enzymes...haha Random facts put me through the day when chocolate fails. I guess Ms Wong would be happy to know this.

Oh, and to justify the amt of whining in this post, I’m going to insert some numbers here: I lost 2.8 kg in 3 weeks!!!!

So, by the way, if YOU are thinking of getting braces, DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Unless, perhaps, you have monstrous teeth - which I don't think you do!!

I'm still unsure whether I should go to school tomorrow... I have doctor's MC =D but there's group work tomorrow........how????

P.S. a friend featured chehui & i in his blog. in a very cute manner. http://www.jiayouernvfan.blogspot.com/ haha! David,take care OK! =D

No comments: