Wednesday, October 1, 2008

vanilla swiss roll + strawberry juice = a fresh, sweet start to a *holiday*

Ms Leanne Ong, my favorite drama teacher (but also the only) & a big-shot in Singapore's drama scene, recommended me to the casting producer of this teenage docu-drama.

since i've never tried anything like it, i sent my resume and photographs in.. and got an email telling me to come downtown for Casting on friday afternoon! (:

i was getting all happy, before i realised i have classes on all timeslots offered :(

oh well... i forgot to think about the BRACES anyway!

anyway, my gfs and i have been lusting after this beautiful restaurant: http://www.streetdirectory.com/restaurants/singapore/reviews/images_list-My_Secret_Garden-1903.php

shhh - let's meet at the Secret Garden

No comments: